Noordzee Meisjes

Noordzee Meisjes 


Hey, I'm Chuckie, founder of Club EarlyBird!


For as long as I can remember, coffee just wouldn't cut it for me.

Back in 2018, my typical morning would start after dragging myself out of bed...


... until I finally reached my coffee machine.

Drinking coffee always felt like a coin flip...


Will I get the energy? Or the jitters and coffee crash?

 



I’d need 3-4 cups before I could hope for any desire to get sh*t done, and I'd still be tired for the rest of the day. 

At the time, I had nothing to compare it to, but…


I knew something had to change! So...


I began a search for a cheat code to waking up early...


What I quickly realized was how outdated coffee actually was.


There were soooo many amazing ingredients out there (such as nootropics) that NEW science has uncovered...


But coffee was still stuck in the 1800s. Just a hot cup of caffeine (1 ingredient).


The turning point came when I realized there were actually 3 secrets to waking up early (coffee only partly unlocked 1).


To know more

Watch the video

👇








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want To Pee Faster & Stronger!? Try THIS Crazy Technique

Dreo Space Heaters for Indoor Use